Thursday, January 29, 2009

Have you ever had one of those nights?

I had a night last night where I was literally acting things out in my sleep. I woke up to punching a pillow and clenched fists. I had to literally tell my self to relax and put my hands to my side. I couldn't feel them.

Who knows how long I had been in that position? It was like a fight.

The Word of God says that we are in a battle against our flesh. It is a constant battle, but we know that we have the victory through Jesus Christ our Lord. We have nothing to fear when we are in His presence.

The most important decision I ever made was to choose Him over my life. There have come many different teachings which lead away from the truth, but the Word of God says,

"I am the way the truth, and the life, no man can come to the Father except through me." John 14:6

"As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love." John 15:9

No comments: