Friday, February 10, 2017

I'm willing

Willing to face rejection, willing to fight the fight of faith,  I'm willing to give up my reputation, willing to put aside fears, I tell doubt to go in Jesus' name, I am led by the Spirit.

Willing to place my deepest desires at the cross, to fight the fight of faith, I shod my feet with the good news of peace, laying down all dissention and picking of the Sword of the Spirit.  Willing to give up pride, to give up propriety and pick up the cross that was given me.

I'm willing,

Willing to say YES, no looking backwards, to forgive, to let go of shame, to let go of pride, and grab ahold of the thing that God has placed in my hands.

I'm willing...willing to take the harder road, to join the journey towards treasure in Him, treasure that can be found nowhere else.  I'm willing to put my heart in His hands.

I'm willing, willing to tread a new path, a different one from those I've previously traveled, willing by the grace of God to commit, for I commit myself wholly to Him who has stamped me upon His heart.  His way, not my own, this is the path I will follow.

I trust Him to mark the trees in the wilderness, leading me through the wild woods and the uncommon trail.  His love to keep me from all harm, from all weeds, from all danger.

I'm willing.  Willing to say Yes. I say YES to Him and to all He has directed.  His guidance forever leading me.

I dare to take this road. I join with him.  I believe, I believe.

 Lord,  I'm willing...Forsaking all others, I have chosen you.  Lead me to your "Yesses"


No comments: