Friday, September 25, 2009

ALEF

Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord.

Blessed are those who keep His statutes, and seek him with all their heart.

They do nothing wrong, they walk in all his ways.

You have laid down precepts, that are to be fully obeyed.

Oh that my ways were steadfast in obeying your decrees.

Then I would not be put to shame, when I consider all your commands.

I will praise you with an upright heart, as I learn your righteous laws.

I will obey all your decrees, do not utterly forsake me.

I am working on memorizing more scripture so that I can be full of the Spirit of the Lord at all times.

Friends, memorize with me if it so delights you... I know that it delights the Lord.

I find that with God as my director, I am strengthened and encouraged. I make all kinds of mistakes, and I am an imperfect worker, but my goal is to follow him with an upright heart just as David wrote in Psalm 119. My desire is to know my Heavenly Father in His fullness, because He loves me. "OH THAT MY WAYS WERE STEADFAST, IN OBEYING ALL HIS DECREES>"

The Word says in Psalms 37:4 to Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart.

To know him... to serve him... to live for him... to MAKE HIM KNOWN!