Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My supporters and co-laborers

Dear friends,

I am humbled by your response to the call of God. I feel so unworthy of your love and kindness to me.

Last night I was writing a letter to all of you who have been there with me in prayers, finances, and just listening to me when I needed to talk. Your continued help is necessary to get me on the field, and yet you might be wondering what I am doing.

This past weekend I went to Rushford, MN to help out a lady who had lost all her material possessions in the flood that hit Southeastern MN, Oklahoma and Wisconsin a few weeks ago. I would like to go again, and then I remember my calling. It becomes quite a task to manage working 40 hours plus and still maintain my focus. However, all of you have just amazed me with the way you have stepped in.

I know that God has the perfect time for me to get to Costa Rica and accomplish His will there. I look forward to working with Jon and Jennifer Dahlager as they raise up laborers for the harvest. The Bible says that the harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few.

May you join me as the chosen ones to harvest his field. My heart trembles at His Word which proclaims that "many are called but few are chosen."

Thank you for standing with me. Today is just the beginning, and I see so many talented missionaries with so much promise.

What does God have up his sleeve?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.