Friday, September 28, 2007

Preaching on Sunday in Avoka, MN

Please pray with me my dear support team.

I believe God has a very special message and love in his heart for the people of Avoka, and that this opportunity was divinely ordained.

I have just worked out the kinks in my power point presentation, and I am relying on the power of the Holy Spirit so that I can communicate the passion and love of Jesus Christ to these people and His missional desires for the church.

It is my full intention to return to Minneapolis with a higher percentage of my budget complete, which is currently at almost 70% raised. I believe that God has put this church in my path for a reason and that we are to be partners. I believe that they will be blessed, and God will receive the glory.

Together we are preparing for secret blessings that only eternity can unleash. So many times we have an effect on people's lives that we never realize.

Please be a prayer warrior and financial partner with me. There are some very important responsibilities that I have to maintain in order to be the best I can be, and God is able to give me grace and strength in my weaknesses. I am praying that you will see the results of your faith when I step onto that plane towards Costa Rica, and that it will encourage your hearts that God can take your talents of wood and metal and turn them into talents of gold and precious gems.

"Do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised." Hebrews 10:35-36

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

No comments: