Wednesday, May 14, 2008

During my two week break, I went to visit my friend Katherine who lives in Cartago. May 1st, their labor day, her mother got off work, and we all visited "the Chayote Fair" "Feria de Chayote" (which my camera died, unfortunately) and we visited the ruins of this Catholic church which is one of three that were destroyed in earthquakes "terramotos" It is an important part of the history of Cartago, Costa Rica.
I got totally made over. I finally decided I was going to die my hair and so my friend from Venezuela did it for me, and then we straightened it. She also does makeup excellent...so we had fun. Since then... well, is a different story. NO WAY am I showing you the before picture we took. hahahaha !!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joanna~ Your hair looks beautiful. You should think about getting a straightener. I got your email, I will write back soon. I have been super busy, I will tell you all about it. Take care!

<3Becky

childofyah said...

Thanks! :) I miss you!

I am getting a straightener...yep. :)

Hope to hear from you soon!