Thursday, September 9, 2010

Take the throne of my life

I'm studying for a GRE graduate level exam that I will be taking on the 24 of September, and keep getting distracted.  My hunger for the things of God has increased over these days, and I long for him to take the throne in my life.  I completely surrender again to my Lord and my God.  These days there are a lot of details that have been slowly coming together. 

He is faithful to supply, and I wait for the answer from the graduate school and from the emergency shelter.  In the process, I have been studying and learning amazing things about Yahweh, the Great and Mighty and I want to love him in his fulness.  I know that he is jealous for our love, and He is deserving of all the honor and praise.

I have found that there are poor and hurting anywhere we go, and have seen that the needs of many can overwhelm and surround us no matter what area of the world we are.  It is in keeping our eyes centered on Jesus, Yahoshua the King, that we can produce a fullness and a fruitful tree.  We must stay in the river of life and drink from it often, or we miss the purpose.  His love, His oil, His fruit, He fills us to overflowing and gives freely to those who ask of him.

Jesus, you see my dreams, you see all things.  I surrender all that I have to you.  Please forgive me for things that I have done in error or that I have not done, and lead me in your way everlasting.  Thank you for your patience with mankind, that you are not willing for anyone to die, but that all men might know you.  Thank you for giving freely of the oil of your Spirit in abundance, so that we may be like the virgins with oil in their lamps to the overflowing.... the wise virgins who were ready when you the groomsman opened the door and entered.  The foolish were not full of oil, were not ready at your call, were still dry, but the wise knew their SOURCE, and there was no drying of that oil that flowed abundantly like a never ending fountain, lighting their way as they went.

Let your Holy Spirit,  yes your Ruach ha Kodesh, lead your children to unity through the matchless power of Messiah's ressurection which overcame the grave, yes overcame our sickness and death.  He bore our burdens and our suffering and sin was upon him.  We are not worthy Oh Lord, but you are ALMIGHTY. and full of mercy.

I come to you Father.  Take your place in my life.  I put to the grave my flesh, my desires, myself, that I might rise with you, as your chosen one together with your beloved Son.

"Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his path, let him return to YHWH, that He may have compassion on him, and to our God, for He does abundantly pardon." (EST) Isaiah 55:7

No comments: