Monday, July 30, 2007

Arizona Rocks it Out for Jesus!

Imagine...cactus, 100 degree heat and 80 degree wind, little curly-headed children, new friendships and old friendships re-united!



This was what AZ was like! Beside that, I also experienced an incredible sweet savor of the Holy Spirit. The church I visited was about 1500 people and they were bubbly and talkative. The Spirit came and touched me right in the middle of worship...his presence was on my lips. It was in a moment where I got on my knees and said, "Lord, I surrender." In this moment, a sweetness which I cannot describe came upon me. When I opened my mouth, it was more precious than the most costly perfume to breathe in this presence. It filled my lungs and my being with an indescribable warmth and sweetness and I loved it. This was definitely the highlight of my experience, and how fitting as Pastor Paul Owen spoke about worshipping in "High Praise."



My meeting with Pastor Paul was very special, for God is truly using this congregation and this minister to plant fruit and seeds into the nations. Lighthouse Christian Center made the decision to support me $100 per month, and they generously provided for my traveling expenses. What a privilege to serve our Lord!



I am praying for God to help me to take every opportunity, and it would take me pages to write to you all the opportunities he gave me, even on the flight down and home again!



I'm looking forward to re-connecting soon my friends! Remember, God knows exactly what you need and His timing is never early, never late but always right on time!


Thank you Jesus! My best friend forever.



If you haven't begun supporting me financially yet, do not wait another day! I still need your help! I love you my friends!

No comments: