Wednesday, July 18, 2007

This Sunday in Bagley, MN...last Sunday @ LGCC


On the road again, I am traveling through trees about 50 feet high, I'd say...or at least 25 feet high.




This scenic trip took me through Lake Itasca, Park Rapids, and many MANY beautiful trees and lakes.
One special highlight was being able to share with the kids about the poison frogs I heard they have in Costa Rica! (I'm sure you could ask the Ticos about them!)
I also got to help lead worship!!! Very fun, but the piano was a bit out of tune!
On July 8th, Brookdale Christian Center (my home church) had the opportunity to sing up at Lake Geneva Christian Center, our camp in Alexandria, MN.
The kids choir did a great job, and then the African choir sang as well. As you can see, our church has been blessed with many beautiful African children and their families.

In the past ten years, our congregation has increased to become about 60-70% African.
We love it!
This Sunday will be in South Minneapolis again with some old friends! Blessings to all!

No comments: