Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I love you, I need you

"This is love, not that we loved God, but that He loved us, and sent His Son to be an atoning sacrifice for our sins." 1 John 4:10

Amazing how Your love pulls me back on the path of righteousness when I have strayed to my left or right.

My love for you surpasses anything else. I am grateful for your forgiveness.
I weep, yet I smile

When I remember all that you went through on Calvary for someone like me. I cannot love myself the way you love me Lord because sometimes I am not looking with your eyes. I see all the things I have done to hurt you and the ways I have compromised.

You on the other hand, see your creation. You see all that you made me to be, and claim that it was worth it for me. WORTH IT FOR ME!!!

Wow. Lord. you are too much for me time and again.

I hunger for you more than anything. Show me how to love you more and to fiercely love others the way you love me.

1 John 2:5 "But if anyone obeys his word, God's love is truly made complete in him. This is how we know we are in him"

Phillipians 1:9 "And this is my prayer: that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight,"

No comments: