Monday, July 9, 2007

This crazy girl

NIGHT IS QUICKLY FALLING ! ! !

Yes, I did it. I looked for a ticket to Costa Rica, and found out that on August 25th, I could be very tempted to buy a one way ticket for $270 dollars! OH how very tempting and exciting it was to find it, and yet I know...God in His way and HIS perfect timing will get me there.
I'm still looking for those willing to sacrifice their $3.00 lattes in order to sponsor me $15 dollars a month. That means that only 5 times a month they tell themselves...no this latte is going to buy groceries for Joanna when she has no money in Costa Rica, or she will spend it to pay for postage so she can let me know how she's doing.
I NEED YOU!!! :) "Porque la paga del pecado es muerte, minetras que la dadiva de Dios es vida eterna en Cristo Jesus, nuestro Senor." Romanos 6:23

No comments: